Covid infections are still rising in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care.
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area.
- Our GP surgery is open from 08:00 to 18:30 (core hours), except on weekends and bank holidays
- If you need non-covid medical help during the weekend please visit www.111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have a medical emergency, please dial 999 as usual
- We have been advised to free up time with our team to help look after patients with emergencies and protect patients with the vaccine.
- If you need to contact the practice with other symptoms or queries please use the eConsult on the front page of the website.
- Your online form will be reviewed by a clinician, you will either be contacted by the surgery to ask you more questions or you will receive a text on what to do next.
- The clinician will then arrange treatment or a face to face appointment.
- Please continue to use the Systmonline for any repeat prescription requests