Tell the NHS about coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccinations you’ve had abroad

Please clink on this link and follow instructions. for technical support.

You can….Call 119.
Select option 1 (England).
Select option 4 (To report an issue with your COVID vaccination record).
Ask to speak to the Vaccination Data Resolution Service (VDRS).
They should get a call back to you within 21 days.